Friday, May 09, 2008

Last Minute Order - Today Only!!!

UPDATED @ 11.32AM: ALL CUPCAKES ARE SOLD OUT! Very Fast! Thanks for the support!

Hye semua,

Kalau ada sesiapa teringin nak order cupcakes for today, to be pick up today after 6pm or tomorrow morning, please sms me at 0122347002.

Available cupcakes flavours: Vanilla, Choc Fudge and Strawberry
Price: RM2.50 per piece
No minimum order! I only have around 50 pcs sahaja!

Please make your order by sms me this info:-

Name:
Time to pick up:
Your order:

Example:

Ellie - 6.30pm - 5vanila, 5 choc & 5 strw

Send your sms order to 012 2347002. I won't entertain any phone call (busy maa..) And wait for my confirmation sms...

So, hurry.. pick up your phone and make your order now..!

Visitors No

 

de`HearT Online Kitchen | © Version 2009. de`HearT Online Kitchen has established since 2006