Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthday Month / Pricing & menu

Hello!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish:-

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :)

This coming June will be a month to celebrate! It's my son's and my birthday too (wohoo!!!).? In conjunction of this duo birthday celebration, I would like to share the happiness with you guys. Here’s the perfect cupcakes promotion:-

DUO JUNE PROMOTION
16 pcs Vanilla cupcakes
- 8 pcs top with buttercream
- 8 pcs top with choc ganache
For only RM35!
Only available from June 5th - 11th, 2008. Don't wait! Act now!

Place your order and book the date!!! See HOW TO ORDER.

And I would like to make an announcement (ghee! I HATE this!). de`HearT Cupcakes will have a new cupcakes flavour and new pricing starting from June 16th. I will list out the menu & pricing soon.. VERY soon...!


More cupcakes photos? Click http://www.flickr.com/photos/deheart/

Visitors No

 

de`HearT Online Kitchen | © Version 2009. de`HearT Online Kitchen has established since 2006