Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Another wedding tier

Ramlah dah tempah her wedding cake and cupcakes seawal dua bulan. Dan, agak gementar gak I sebab bunga yang Ramlah request, I terpaksa buat sendiri. It was my first handmade gumpaste roses! Alhamdullilah, menjadi :)

Her big day was on November 22, 2008. I was really excited the nite before lepas siap semua persiapan coz the next day i will do the setup at Dewan Kastam, Kelana Jaya. Tapi malam tu, jam 11.30 malam I dikejutkan panggilan dari adik ipar di JB, my mother in law dikejarkan ke hospital sebab tekanan darah tinggi. Terus i bergegas balik kampung malam tu juga. After called a few frens, akhirnya Fazla from Onepiecebakery sanggup untuk gantikan I untuk setup the wedding tier.

Thank you so much Ramlah for your understanding! Seriously i was really down masa tu dan terkilan sebab tak dapat nak setting up ur wedding cake. Thanks juga sebab kirimkan goodies from your majlis dan datang rumah I pass those photos. Serious malam tu I cuma sempat snap gambar cupcakes jer. To Fazla from Onepiecebakery, Thanks bro for ur back up. All the way from Seremban, Really terhutang budi :)

Also, to my other customers, yang also effected. I'm very sorry. Walaupun you all dapat ur cupcakes order, tapi tak seperti yang di request.

I will publish my CNY promotion cupcakes soon. Very soon :)






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUICK LINKS:
More Cakes & Cupcakes Gallery
Cupcakes flavours and pricing
How to place orders

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visitors No

 

de`HearT Online Kitchen | © Version 2009. de`HearT Online Kitchen has established since 2006