Thursday, November 29, 2007

X'mas Promotion!!!

Ho!Ho!Ho!
We are entering December. And I get a lot of friends asking me if I can do some X'mas-themed cup cakes. I don't really celebrate X'mas but I am always game for new challenges. So I decided to create some new designs and put it all into the box. This way, you will have it all - Santa Claus, X'mas tree, the snow flakes, etc. As for flavor, I am only doing the CHOCOLATE ORANGE for this X'mas promotion. Trust me - you'll love it. It is my best selling cup cake anyway.

You have two different sets to choose from:-

X’MAS LARGE CUPCAKES
(Best for parties, after dinner dessert and during tea time. No fancy wrapping here. Just a simple box for easy carrying. It's something for the whole family to enjoy, and for guests that you are having over )
Cupcakes size: 3.5cm height & 7cm width
Quantity & Flavour: 12 pcs of Chocolate Orange
Frosting: French Buttercream
Price: RM 35
Design: X’mas Theme (Green, Red, Yellow, Blue & White)
AVAILABLE DATE: December 18th, 19th, 22nd,23rd, 24th, 25th & 26th ONLY!


X’MAS LARGE GIFT SET
(Packed in transparent round container and wrapped with nice ribbons. It's best if you want to give it to friends or relatives, or even to your boss or clients. Or perhaps those who will be going away for the holidays. Maybe they will think of you when they take a bite. )
Cupcakes size: 3.5cm height & 7cm width
Quantity & Flavour: 7 pcs of Chocolate Orange
Frosting: French Buttercream
Price: RM 25
Design: X’mas Theme (Green, Red, Yellow, Blue & White)
AVAILABLE DATE:December 18th, 19th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th & 26th ONLY!

ATTENTION!
Due to too many orders that I am receiving, even before this promo is out, below are the only delivery dates available for orders.

December
18 = ALMOST CLOSED
19 = CLOSED
20-21 = HOLIDAY!!!!
22-26 = ALMOST CLOSED
(Latest updated on 3/12/2007 @ 3.50pm)

HOW TO ORDER
Send your order to my inbox at deheart@gmail.com using (copy & paste) this form:
Your Name:
Your Contact No:
Date & Time to pick up / deliver:
Your order(s):
FOR DELIVERY, PLEASE INCLUDE THESE INFO
Address:
Recipient’s Name:
Recipient’s Contact No:

I will reply to your order within 24 hours. Please wait for your order confirmation email before making any payments.

PAYMENT METHOD
I expect to get FULL PAYMENT 5 DAYS before delivery date.
Bank Account: Maybank
Account No: 164490025067
Account Holder: Ziana Ellieza Bt Darus

If you pay via maybank2u, please enter my email add (deheart@gmail.com)If you pay via Cash Deposit Machine, please email me the scan receipt.

Thank you!

Visitors No

 

de`HearT Online Kitchen | © Version 2009. de`HearT Online Kitchen has established since 2006