Monday, April 09, 2007

10 things I want for my kitchen

oOoopppsss! I've been tagged by Nita
Ok.. here's my wishlist:-

1. Big big oven
2. Big big fridge
3. Big cake mixer
4. Dishwasher
5. Big microwave
6. Bread maker
7. Kitchen cabinet
8. Electric stove
9. Non- stick kuali, periuk belanga bagai
10. ... MAID!!!

Ok tak??? ehehehehhehe...

For my last week customer.. a very special thank you to Jida yang dah dua kali ordered, this time for her farewell... good luck for your new job! Also Kak Kay yang jugak dah dua kali ordered, this time for her fren's kenduri and Mazura untuk tasting before she order for her wedding (thanks for waiting me at Giant.. sori laa terpaksa delay your order that day)....








Visitors No

 

de`HearT Online Kitchen | © Version 2009. de`HearT Online Kitchen has established since 2006