Monday, April 30, 2007

Father's Day Special!

Hello!!!
Lately, I've been so busy with all cupcakes order. I really enjoyed baking those cupcakes. Thanks to all yang order.. Thanks for the support!

As per my blog title this time, walaupun Father's Day jauh lagi kat depan sana (June 17th), but I think it's time for me to announce the Father's Day Cupcakes Promotion:-

FATHER'S DAY CUPCAKES

Special 1
Limited edition 12 pcs Moist Choc with Dark Chocolate French Buttercream = RM32.00

Special 2
Limited edition 12 pcs Carrot Cake and walnut with White Chocolate French Buttercream = RM32.00

Special 3
Order any cupcake flavour minimum 12 pcs (same flavour) and get 10% discount

Pick up date: 17th & 18th June 2007 ONLY
Limited to 100 pcs order ONLY!

So, mari lah order!!! Sapa cepat dia dapat...!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT
Orders for following dates have been closed:-
May: 1st - 18th, 26th and 29th
June: 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 12th - 16th and 22nd

A very big hugs and thank you for the support goes to:-
Herny - untuk acara makan² kat office
Tina - for someone bday
Ezan - for her bestfren bday (siap temankan I buat yek!)
Diella - for her cousin wedding
Mazura - for 'Band Blast 07' event
Rafida - untuk hantaran her cousin
Kak Syda - untuk jamu ulat² buku and also for Tok Ngah bday.(Thanks kak for the biskut, vitagen & eskrem utk my boy!)

And also, for my ex-collegue, Alice Vun farewell .. *sob* *sob* *sob*














Visitors No

 

de`HearT Online Kitchen | © Version 2009. de`HearT Online Kitchen has established since 2006